During a conversation at the lunch gang table today, ManCave mentioned that Focker's dad got a 5-point deer hunting. The professor said "Who's Focker?" so ManCave launched into the "Story of Focker"….once about a time in a land far, far, away (Maine actually) young Matt Glomski went with this future bride to meet "Her" side of the family….hence Focker was born. Mine you there are a group of guys that's hung around together, played softball, drank beer, watched the red wings together for years and years some of these guys didn't even know Focker's real name. For example: during a league softball game, Focker's wife was reading the batting lineup out load for all to hear when ManCave over heard one of them say "Who's' Matt?"…everyone busted a gut laughing and even one guy pissed himself. Focker don't even use his real name when ordering pizza…when asked for a name over the phone he just tells them "Focker". Sir Jack really likes it when Focker is over the crib. Focker likes to use the "F-word" and every time he does Sir Jack gets a dollar (maybe a way to make some vacation money ManCave…think about it. Invite Focker over a couple of times a week, get him all liquored up and call Sir Jack outside….5-to-10 dollars a visit times 5 times a month times 12 months is somewhere in the neighborhood of $60 a year…BAM! Some Extra vacation money! Or better yet Sir Jack's college fund. Looking into the future 10 years….Sir Jack is standing at the podium giving his college speech…"I owe this education to one man, Focker, for all his swear words when I was growing up I collected $52,551.00"!
Feedback from Focker on Episode 11-17-09
This was a entertaining read and I have a couple of observations on Coach's e-mail:
1 - It was Julie, ACTC (Assistant Coach Tim Carney's) girlfriend, who was reading off the line up not my wife. I believe this can be fact checked in a TWIS (email called "This Week in Softball" that was sent out after every softball game).
2 - As for the vacation/collage fund, you/Jack would at best break even as I would drink/smoke enough (of the beer in the ManCave) to make up for the Focker swear dollars. I don't think Coach would have suggested this if he ever saw me drink.
Feel free to share. Focker
1 - It was Julie, ACTC (Assistant Coach Tim Carney's) girlfriend, who was reading off the line up not my wife. I believe this can be fact checked in a TWIS (email called "This Week in Softball" that was sent out after every softball game).
2 - As for the vacation/collage fund, you/Jack would at best break even as I would drink/smoke enough (of the beer in the ManCave) to make up for the Focker swear dollars. I don't think Coach would have suggested this if he ever saw me drink.
Feel free to share. Focker