Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Episode 06-18-2009 – OM return's to "Hot Riches" Chair

OM makes a surprise visit to Rich the Barber's chair. Upon returning to the office, OM noticed his haircut was a little lopsided. He responds "He F#$@ed me"! When Hot Rich asked OM where's he's been, OM told him he was two-timing rich for another barber. Hot Rich…that son-of-a-bitch! Where's his shop at? I'm going to drive my van over there (along with my trailer) and beat his ass for taking my customers. ManCave comes to OM's defense. All T-Mobile can think of is getting his hands on the Direct TV unit for dirty cinema at home! Who would have known? We need to take OM and Hot Rich the Barber to Jerry Springer show…"Customer goes astray, Barber goes postal" on the next Jerry Springer Show. The Professor writes to the gang "Free Pitas Today at Mr. Pita" check it out (even a website – WOW!). From 11am-2pm today. Who is in? Bago and I have a call until 11:30. OM replies Not sure about Cube City, but in Outer World, 8" subs are $1.00 at Jimmy Johns from 11:00-3:00 for their anniversary. ManCave Subs at Gonellas come with a free, spray-painted "welcome" sign on the house next door!  Top that! Free Pitas? Anytime something is free, people will be lined up out the door for the freebie. Coach I agree with ManCave…long lines. The Professor writes OM doesn't have much to do today, we'll send him to hold our spot in a few minutes…Not too much global stuff going on this morning...ManCave: I thought OM was still at Mario Lemiuex's mansion with the Stanley Cup. Look at that picture Coach says. I seen OM standing in line for the free White Castle burger…now a free Pita…what's up with that? Bago says, he's got all his basic food groups covered, including desert--Timmy HO’s and Dunkin are always free to the popo.  So is Taco Bell.