From the take off of the soup Nazi…ManCave and coach head over to the soup kitchen for some lunching delights. Coach order the "Big" soup and took a beat down from members of the lunch for getting the "Big" soup. ManCave on the other hand order the "small" child's size soup (1/3 of a cup) and know one said a darn thing to his. Then to beat all, Bago, T-Mobil and The Professor came in with the child's size as well. I think I embarrass them with my larger size. Then OM took off his sheriff's hat a little bit today revealing a little bet into his world. Something about playing with his 2nd cousin's implants and watching her do some pole dancing. He said it reminded him of Kentucky family get together. Then he went on to say they moved the party onto the front lawn and something about getting the job on the lawn I think?
Y'all are just jealous of them cutoff jeans I'm sport'n.
How you like them new faux maple cabinets that I put in my trailer? Got'em at Wal-Mart on closeout. Brother ManCave replied "Chicks dig guys with cutoff jeans". Jethro-OM responds” Especially when paired with sleeveless camo. Put's em in estrous immediately if ya know what I mean. <Chuckle-snort>"