Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Episode 07-09-2009 – Pizza Rolls from Local Gas Station

We call it IM Lunch Planning…here’s today’s.
ManCave [10:25 AM]:
The dude across from me got in after 10am today.  Wow.  Later and later.  Amazing.
Coach [10:35 AM]:
Mobil employee's....got to love this
Coach [10:35 AM]:
Never would have happen 10 years ago
ManCave [10:35 AM]:
No way am I using my phone for work
Coach [10:35 AM]:
Me either
Coach [10:36 AM]:
No pay for any use
ManCave [10:36 AM]:
An occasional phone calls, sure.
Coach [10:36 AM]:
I agree
Coach [10:36 AM]:
No email...
ManCave [10:36 AM]:
No email
Coach [10:36 AM]:
Right on!
Coach [10:36 AM]:
Revolution!
ManCave [10:36 AM]:
They have to be back by noon, so we need something fairly close by.
Coach [10:36 AM]:
No matter to me
Coach [10:37 AM]:
IM English...no matter
ManCave [10:37 AM]:
Maybe Noah's Deli.  Or that Italian bakery place for pizza rolls.
Coach [10:37 AM]:
Great suggestion
Coach [10:37 AM]:
Either one I’m good with
ManCave [10:37 AM]:
Me too.
Coach [10:38 AM]:
Invite them in?
The Professor has been added to the instant message conversation.
Either Bago did not reply to your invitation or your invitation could not be delivered to Bago, possibly because this person is offline.
OM has been added to the instant message conversation.
ManCave [10:38 AM]:
Noah's Deli or that Capri Bakery place for pizza rolls?
ManCave [10:38 AM]:
Miller has a mtg I think
Coach [10:38 AM]:
I know ...have to ask
Coach [10:38 AM]:
Team member
The Professor [10:39 AM]:
One Team, One Gang, One Place for Lunch!
Coach [10:39 AM]:
OM...How’d the dinner go last night?
Coach [10:39 AM]:
That’s right The Professor
ManCave [10:39 AM]:
I don't think Mr. Miller is here with us.
The Professor [10:39 AM]:
I vote for Pizza, but am open
Coach [10:40 AM]:
Pizza works for me
ManCave [10:40 AM]:
Sounds good.  Those pizza rolls were good stuff
Coach [10:40 AM]:
Pizza it is
Coach [10:40 AM]:
Time
ManCave [10:40 AM]:
I may deep six the pizza and go right for a second pizza roll.  Those rocked.
Coach [10:40 AM]:
You the man
ManCave [10:40 AM]:
I am.
ManCave [10:41 AM]:
But I don't sell used phones
The Professor [10:41 AM]:
We can leave in about 10-15 minutes
Coach [10:41 AM]:
lol
ManCave [10:41 AM]:
Deal
Coach [10:41 AM]:
100 is all I can afford
The Professor [10:41 AM]:
Nice
Coach [10:41 AM]:
No serial numbers
Coach [10:42 AM]:
No gps tracking
ManCave [10:42 AM]:
I'll give you $1 for that pizza roll.  Tell that to the little Italian lady behind the counter and watch her go off like she did on that lady that swapped the loaf of bread out
The Professor [10:42 AM]:
No kidding.
Coach [10:42 AM]:
Pizza and entertainment
Coach [10:43 AM]:
Let’s go now!
ManCave [10:43 AM]:
lol
The Professor [10:43 AM]:
Will be ready to go in a few
ManCave [10:43 AM]:
10 minutes we convene.
The Professor [10:43 AM]:
Okay