Thursday, October 31, 2013

Episode 08-22-2013 – Vitamix makes the best Catz Azz Soup


All it takes is something as simple as “you going to eat that banana peel?” Then it started. OM started explaining how he uses his handy-dandy Vitamix blender to make all kinds of food. Just the other night he wanted some Catz Azz Soup. So he started to tell us about it.


Just take a hand full tomato’s, throw in a couple Jalapeno peppers, one Catz Azz (leave the tail out – makes the soup to bitter), a little salt and black pepper. Dial the blender to Hot Catz Azz Soup, close the lid, and hit start.

In about 5 minutes, you have hot, ready to eat Catz Azz Soup; and according to OM and it taste like Chicken. Just amazing he says!

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

GREAT MACHINE - By The Professor from Cube City North



After doing a lot of research, I took out a loan to purchase the Professional Series 750. I have used it for one week now and cannot be happier. Even though I haven’t tried the Catz Azz Soup yet, the Vitamix blends Guava Nectar smoothies to a perfect consistency. It was a lot of money for the blender but if I have to work another 20 years I think it is worth it. Go Vitamix!

SUPER BLENDER - By T-Mobile of Cube City East



After a long research, finally I broke down and bought the 750 model. Now my wife hasn’t talked to me for over 3 months but I love my Vitamix. The pre-programmed setting, make this USA made product something for everyone. An excellent investment you will not regret it. (if you don’t mind getting the cold treatment).

CAN'T BELIEVE IT - The Falcon from Up a Creek, Missouri


I absolutely LOVE my 750. Small container and it’s not loud. I like making zucchini ice cream with ours. Throw in my giant zucchini’s (yes I’m bragging), a little onion, some nuts, ice and WOW. Having fun enjoying ice cream. You can forget about buying ice cream ever again.