Thursday, October 31, 2013

Episode 08-02-2013 – OM and ManCave’s Choice


A couple of years ago, to prevent confusion about where we go to lunch on Friday’s, the Lunch Gang developed an application the spits out random restaurants in the Cube City area. What we do is input restaurants into a table and the application grabs those at random telling us where we go for lunch. Included is “members choice” i.e. ManCave, Professor, OM along with “Two Members Choice”. With the category of “Two Members Choice” both Lunch Gang members must agree on the choice of restaurant for day; If they don’t agree, we fallback to our stand-by “Fort Street Brewery”.
Well today was “Two Members Choice” day for OM and ManCave. Now, whenever OM has a choice, he always chooses “Juicy” Subs (the story of Juicy Sub was done in an earlier episode). It’s so comical to watch OM when this comes about. Here’s the communication that transpired…

Coach: Men of the Round Table…the lunch app generator has “OM and ManCave’s” choice today. What say you?
Smokes: I’m out today. In the northern cube.

ManCave: Juicy! Oh wait. OM isn’t here. LOL! I could do one of those small, Gracie See pizzas again.  I could do tacos.  I am open.

OM: Who isn’t here?!   Surprise!!! OM is in the House and jones’n for Juicy!

ManCave: Imagine that!

So off we went to Juicy Subs. If you’re a parent and you’ve seen the look on the faces of your children on Christmas morning, well that’s the look OM has every time we go for a Juicy Sub. PURE JOY! I think the state of Michigan is going to do a “Welcome to Juicy Subs” marketing program, just like they do for “Pure Michigan”. But this one will have OM, going for his life-changing sub.