Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Episode 06-05-2013 – Day 3 of the Recon


ManCave send text message: I’m watching a India dance resettle! WTF!!!

ManCave witness something I’m sure he never experienced before in his life…a dance resettle at work.
According to the documentation there was a big announcement over the loud speaker.  Whole building showed up to the lobby. Dude announces we are "empowered". Empowerment. Then then gave out popcorn and people in costume danced.  Lion Girl and I stood off to the side and discussed her dinner plans and my new iPhone.

The following conversion took place over mores code:

ManCave: it was horrible.  They handed out popcorn and people danced....The Horror...The Horror. OVER

Coach: Did you take pictures? OVER

ManCave: couldn't get close enough. People were deep. Crazy. You guys would be mortified. OVER

Coach: Look at the experience your receiving by being there. Culture changes are good for everyone. OVER

ManCave: riiiiggggghhhhttttt. OVER

Coach: No really. Take the Wolf Pack for instance. Look at the diverse changes they went through to get to the end. How about a Slurpee? I can pick you up in 5 minutes. Let me know. OVER