Here’s what happens when we deviate from our schedule.
T-Mobile: Lunch today: Who is in – Who is out? Lunch schedule had us at Motor City Brewing – Do we need a change of plan as some of you guys are going downtown again late afternoon?
Coach: I’m in.
Professor: I am more than likely out as 88 has scheduled a 11:30-12:30 meeting that I need to be at in person.
OM: WFH today here… I have no wheels. Seriously need to consider a third vehicle soon. I’m out.
Bago: Out.
Godfather: I’m out – heading to LTP in a few minutes
Coach: I suggest we go to OM’s crib.
Bago: I’m changing my mind if we’re going to OM’s. I’m back in. You all know he’s my bestie!
OM: Come on over... Bar is open for business.
Godfather: Stupid Livonia
Professor: Stupid 88…
ManCave: I am in fellas. Where we going?
Bago: Woah, woah, woah….Livonia is not stupid.
T-Mobile: TMOBILE – IN; Coach – IN; MC – IN; Everybody else out – We are not going to the OM’s! We will let Coach pick.
Bago: Dang, T-Mobile is definitely hungry…
T-Mobile: I have some catch-up to do J and Livonia is definitely not stupid
Coach: I could go for one of those Gracie-Sees’s pizza.
ManCave: Yeah…let’s get one of those pizzas. What ya say T-Mobile?
Professor: I won’t be speaking to 88 for weeks as a result of this email chain…
T-Mobile: Gracie-See’s it is. MC, you want to meet us there at 11:10? Or you coming to Cube City? And Livonia is definitely not stupid.
ManCave: I will meet you fellas there seeing as it’s just down the street from the Mecca Internment Facility.
Coach: We’ll pick MC up T-man. About 11am
ManCave: Sounds good. Hit me up at the door by my cell, err, cube, at 11 bells.
T-Mobile: 11 it is. And Livonia is not stupid.
ManCave: Mistake-by-the-Lake is stupid. Livonia is just challenged.
As you can see from these notes from various LG members (and sue do members) making a moving change from our LG Random Restaurant Generator (RRG), things can get a little out of hand.