So the Falcon posted this message:
The Falcon
Zucchini Bread at my desk. Come and get some
8:25 AM OM
Thanks Falcon!
8:25 AM Coach
Thank you
8:25 AM T-Mobile
Thank you ... I will stop by after my current meeting.
8:25 AM Professor
Now my day will be complete....
8:27 AM T-Mobile
Oh Canada, If you want Zucchini Bread you can pick some from Falcon's desk (see what are you going to miss!!)
8:29 AM Coach
It's really good! Thanks again Falcon.
8:29 AM The Falcon
NP
8:30 AM ManCave
Bring some to MECA. I won't charge a Dorf code
8:34 AM The Falcon
It’s going fast!
8:36 AM OM
Damn! This is good
8:36 AM The Falcon
I'll tell my daughter you said it was good
8:37 AM OM
Please do
8:37 AM Professor
OM - i think it has a hint of mango in it...from the garden, of course!
8:38 AM OM
I thought I tasted some
8:39 AM The Falcon
Orange peal
8:39 AM OM
Mango-squash
They should start cross breeding mango with everything
Apple-mango
Banana-mango
Kiwi-mango
8:40 AM The Falcon
Mango-Mango
8:40 AM OM
Now you are talking!
Maybe if I feed mangos to pigs.... pork-mango
Mango bacon
8:42 AM Professor
I think the Falcon should grow a mango tree in his yard to start the experiment. Dexter gets tropical-like weather...
8:44 AM OM
Yes.. Good call professor. Falcon... Let’s get on it.
Stop growing Marijuana and start growing mangos
8:45 AM T-Mobile
Keep the marijuana - we need it for all the medical conditions
8:46 AM Professor
9 easy steps for growing the mango tree. We expect weekly updates... http://www.ehow.com/how_4451230_grow-mango-tree.html
8:46 AM Mansel
8:47 AM Professor
Wrong mango, Mansel!
8:47 AM Mansel
That is the only Mango!
8:49 AM OM
No... Wrong mango
8:50 AM The Falcon
You guys are so creative
No wonder you won the contest
8:52 AM ManCave
Mango Lift Tags
8:54 AM Professor
Yes, I like where this is going...Operation MLT is in place!