Friday, November 22, 2013

Episode 11-21-2013 – Taste’s like Amish!


OM (aka Samuel Miller… Miller is the most common Amish name, seen most prevalently in the Midwest, in communities such as Saline, Michigan of western Washtenaw County) sends out a message to LG members: “For those of you whom will be dining in Goose Lane Café today, there will be special bread available to celebrate “friendship” … Little does OM know, the Amish Mafia will be after him.


According to rumors on the street (Yoder’s Way), Samuel Miller has changed the recipe of the “friendship bread”. If you look at the two images above, the “friendship” bread on the left was made by Samuel Miller’s grandmother Martha Miller (below). The bread on the right is Samuel’s. 


I told Samuel there would be a problem if he didn’t make the “friendship” bread exactly as it says on the package. We’re so afraid of the Amish Mafia…that’s why we ride in horse drawn carriages and never look up. I fear for his life.

Later at the Bago Café… men of the round table dove right into the “friendship” bread made by Samuel Miller (aka OM). The first to cut into it was Godfather…I fear no man…but I got to tell you this does taste like Amish. 

The entire group was laughing so hard, people were commenting about in when they walked into Bago Café…”We could here you all the way down the hallway”, “I was on the other side of building and heard you guys”. 

One of the elders of the group Jedediah Bago (you can tell because he’s sporting a mustache) makes a comment about the bread “it just doesn’t taste right. I think you left out an ingredient…maybe nutmeg…no that’s not it…something else….I know what it is…you forgot the Sugar and Cinnamon on the outside of the bread”.