Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Episode 10-21-2013 – Jim Leyland is leaving


Mansel who has a hotline into the Tiger’s front office sends out this message to the group (I must warn you some of this information get graphic). Here’s how the conversations went:
Mansel: Say it ain’t so!

Bago: As Leyland says…”dkjf; dfhmmmf giisu;  suaikkkdsyf  hmmaffrmpfth” !!!
Coach: Heck yea! Needs to go!
Professor: Agree with Coach on this one. It is about time and hopefully they won’t talk him into coming back. Dombrowski should be the next one to leave…
OM: And take Fielder with ‘em. I bet Don Kelly is getting worried. Dat’s his boy.
Coach: Although Dombrowski put together a somewhat good team, he needs to go as well. Good suggestion Professor!
Mr. T: You guys are crazy. Hope the Cubs hire him. 
Coach: Won’t help the Cubs. Sorry Mr. T.
Mr. T: Can’t hurt
Coach: It’s in the cards for the Cub to never win a world series in your life time. Just like the Lions never winning a super bowl in mine. Sorry about that. We’ll raise a glass together swearing at the sports gods for allowing this to happen.
ManCave: So who gets the Tigers’ manager gig?  Tom Brookens Mustache?  TinyGene Lamont?  The recently unemployed, Dusty Baker?  I’d prefer Joe Maddon from Tampa Bay, but he is under contract through 2015.
Coach: None of the above. Out goes Brookens…players don’t respect him. Tiny Gene…Can’t make it up the dug-house steps. Dusty Baker…needs to leave the game altogether. As for Joe Maddon, he’ll never come north.
Mr. T: Gibby!
Coach: Heck yea! Gibby! Let’s start a petition right now.
OM: I heard it was between Barry Sanders and Steve Yzerman…
Professor: I propose we trade Fielder to the Diamondbacks for Gibby! We’ll throw in Benoit and Coke as an added bonus…
Mr. T: Hell – Gibby could step in right now and get more RBI’s in the post season.
Mansel: I think the Tigers need to use Big Data to figure out who they should hire as a manager. Sounds like Gibby might be available-ish…..
KC: Does Sparky have a Grandson?