Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Episode 10-21-2013 – FFBL Update


With the Lunch Gang Fantasy Football now in full swing (week 7) here was the conversation that took place this morning…
Mansel: I HAD COMPUTER PROBLEMS ALL WEEKEND AND COULD NOT LOGIN TO YAHOO. WHO DID I PLAY AND HOW DID I DO? ALSO, WHAT WAS THE FINAL SCORE OF THE MSU PURDUE GAME?
Mr. T: At the request of the NFLPA my fantasy team has been disbanded. Apparently they noticed nearly a 1-1 correlation between my roster and either season ending injury or just plain sucking. It is believed that if I release all my players Tom Brady may yet have time save his season and Frank Gore could be spared injury. 
PS….MSU has nothing to brag about. Northern Illinois has asked for entrance to the Big 10 replacing MSU since they kicked our ass way worse. And lest you suggest it would be better to just replace Purdue, I’ll remind you it’s our freaking conference – we started it and we decide who stays and who goes. We kicked Michigan out once – don’t piss us off.  
Coach: Mr. T, I think we touched a nerve! I’m a MSU fan and you’re correct, we have nothing to brad about. Dantonio is going to have another heart-attack if the offense doesn’t get going. Look for a change in the middle of the season [offensive coordinator]. 
ManCave: Hell hath no fury like a scorned Boilermaker….  That was almost a “get off my lawn” rant by Mr. T.   Nicely done!!! Coach, don’t worry.  Your Spartans will score on Michigan.  This Michigan defense would give up 35 to Lincoln Park High School.   First one to 60 points wins next Saturday.
Mr. T: What – me rant? 
OM: All true. Nicely stated MC.
Rose-Bud: Just 2 words to set you all off…Go Bucks!!
Coach: Two words back Rose-Bud….Bite M*!
Professor: Only thing that did work out for Mr. T this weekend was that the Saints were on a bye. Based on this chain of notes, I sense a high demand to get on the Michigan State bandwagon…I am checking with my connections to see how many more people we can fit. I will report back shortly.
Rose-Bud: Stub Hub is showing 23,345,654 tickets available for the wagon.  I believe they are all quite affordable.
Professor: thanks for verifying the number of seats available on the bandwagon. That should be just enough to accommodate the number of Bowling Green University dropouts that exist within a 100 mile radius.
ManCave: This just in………….it appears Bowling Green’s water boy just scored on Michigan’s defense.  BG Water Boys 47  Michigan 43…game still going on .   GO BLUE! And…Stub Hub is announcing they will take used couches and gas cans, along with credit cards, to purchase room on the MSU bandwagon.
Mr. T: This just in the over/under on the UM/MSU game is either 3 or 125.  
Rose-Bud: This young lady seems to be stupefied at the prospect of having to witness the UM – MSU game…

Coach: Now that’s funny!
Mr. T: Help me! I can’t stop looking at it.