With Mansel’s absence from work due to recent storms, the LG lottery group was wondering if indeed he’s staying home because of “no power” or is he really on his way to the Hawaiian Islands. Well, this is how the conversation went…
Mansel: We won enough to cover everyone in tonight’s Mega Millions drawing (you can see where the conspiracy comes into play can’t you?) BTW…here is a pic of me hanging with the guy on the cover of the Madden 25 video game.
OM: Is that Kwame?
Coach: Mansel, you take every opportunity to get a picture with famous people.
Mansel: Yeah, but I don’t have one with John Travolta yet.
Mr. T: Hint – one of the guys in this picture sometimes pretends that he’s Barry Sanders.
OM: Nope.. he is too white to be Barry.
Mr. T: When I sing Karaoke I go by the stage name Barely White. “Never, never gonna give you up”
ManCave: When I singe karaoke, I go by the stage name Barely MANSEL. The woman scream and run.
Bago: …just the one woman…
Mansel: As they should.
KC: That would be better than “Bare Naked MANSEL”
Mansel: “Bare Naked MANSEL” is a big hit with the visually impaired crowd.
