The Lunch Gang just wouldn't be The Lunch Gang if we didn't give one of our members a special send-off for his upcoming cruise. So it's only fitting to incorporate famous intellectual quotes about friendship on this high-sea adventure:
The great Ralph Waldo Emerson writes of Bago's friend…
Handrea, I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my new friendship, again, and again!
Renowned author and poet Henry David Thoreau on Bago's friend…
The most I can do for my friend Handrea is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward but a new jar of Vaseline from time to time. Is not friendship divine on the high-sea?
Friendship Handrea is of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation (along with this month Playboy Magazine).
- George Washington
Thank you RHB!