Friday, April 15, 2011

Episode 04-15-2011 – The First Random Number Generated Lunch Outing

Today was an earth-shattering day for the Lunch Gang…Today we used our highly anticipated Lunch Gang-Random Number Generated Scheduler (LG-RNG-S®) developed by the engineers at M.I.T. for the Lunch Gang…That's right, M.I.T. (we spared no expenses). Here's how it works. You gather a list of your favorite local restaurants. Feed that list into the LG-RNG-S® Hopper; select the day you're going to lunch and BAAM the program gives you a location. So you might be asking yourself…why would I ever want to use this? Well let me tell you. As a follower of the Lunch Gang you already know we go out for lunch every Friday. Over the course of 3 years, there was many times when a decision could not be made on where to go for lunch. So, at one of our offsite meetings in Hawaii, it was decided we'd hire M.I.T. to get things started.

Drum Roll please…Pizza Papalis!


The Lunch Gang holds exclusive and all rights to the LG-RNG-S®. Licensing of the product is available upon request.