Live from Cube City, the LG Fantasy Football Commissioner is about to make a statement. Let’s listen in…
Coach: It was fixed!
OM: Agreed.. FIX!
KC: Wait…I thought the expansion teams get first pick!
GT Brees: Random my ass.
Mansel: Bilal already traded me the first pick in consideration for arranging for an accident for his mother in law.
Mansel to Coach: Let me apologize in advance if I take Stafford in the first round. he is the #3 QB on my cheat sheet. This assumes Bilal takes Rodgers and Bago takes Brady.
Bago: Great job! Almost perfect; could only think of one better outcome. However, to make it right, I’ll take Brees first up—if Bilal doesn’t want that is…
GT Brees: Glen has taken the bait. All a part of my plan to make sure I get the first pick I really want. Is it Megatron? Rodgers? Brady? MJ-D? I’m doing my homework…..and loyalty is out the window. This ain’t no popularity contest.
ManCave: I think you should all take QB’s. I’ll gladly take one of the top rated RB’s at #7. Go ahead…draft all QB’s up through 7. Thank you.—MC …General Manger, MANSELBLOWS Franchise
GT Brees: It’s all about strategy! Just a hint: My first pick is going to make me feel dirty. Even a little sick to my stomach.
Coach: This general manager crap must stop.
Mansel: Just looking at the SI mock draft….by the end of the season, I had three of the top ten picks in my stable. I don’t think anyone can match my genius. Mike Vick. That’s a gamble.
Falcon: How is that going to make me feel? Like a whore!
Coach: Go ahead Mansel keep taking trash!
Mansel: You’re going to ITO, so get used to it. You got to admit….taking Cam Newton, who had never played a down in the NFL was Wile E. Coyote super-genius level thinking.
T-Mobile: It was beginners luck!
Coach: Sorry Mansel…that’s not going to fly.
Coach: Sorry Mansel…that’s not going to fly.
Mansel: Allow me to point out that the previous year’s winner was mostly due to my brilliance.
T-Mobile: That year I won it due to my brilliance. You had nothing to do with me winning for the 2nd time.
ManCave: Yeah, you two “geniuses” are “brilliant” alright…
ManCave: Yeah, you two “geniuses” are “brilliant” alright…
T-Mobile: We are surely past winners of the LG FFL…. This is something you can’t claim
Mansel: OH, SNAP!
ManCave: Yes, you two are winners alright. And Abbott and Costello were award-winning actors…yeah…
KC: Look out! The gloves are coming off!
Coach: Game On!















