There is a reason we've had so many awesome events today. Just look at our day today...Velvet Rhubarb, new silk shirts from 1994, The Penny Pincher buying lunch, dudes at the lunch table dressed like Johnny Cash, SmokeHog Day (did either Frenchie or Smoky Joe see their shadows)?
Here's how it all started:
ManCave has been added to the instant message conversation.
ManCave: Coach????
Coach: yes sir
The Professor: Highly disturbed. i see him in there and i said...late lunch today?...and he says looks like the finance people are hungry...
ManCave: Professor has stated that the Finance people are sitting at the LG table.
Coach: OH NO...
ManCave: We got Mt. Dew man making a mockery of the urinals and now Finance thinks they can take our table.
The Professor: George about to put the beat down on them. He was disturbed
Coach: This must stop then.
ManCave: Its madness
The Professor: We need a set of bike racks installed. Can't challenge anyone if we ain't got them here
ManCave: Send in Rhubarb to clean up this mess.
Coach: I'll proposed to Bago we implement Man Rule #28173641237123 giving us the right install a cage around the table
The Professor: Rhubarb's wife will handle it
Coach: Send her in
The Professor: I like this plan
ManCave: Sending in Wilma Rhubarb!
Coach: She did in one day what took rhubarb 20 years to do
Coach: That woman is powerful!
The Professor: Or was it the 20 years it took the rhubarb to grow in the garden
Coach: You know what the new Rhubarb shirts means don't you?
ManCave: 20 years go grow. 30 second phone call to demand a pie. One hour to bake.
The Professor: I like where this is going
Coach: If it took him 20 years to get a new shirt, then all of will be retired before he gets another one
ManCave: That shirt was groovy
Coach: Very nice!
Coach: I seen OM eye-balling it. I bet by Monday OM will have a new shirt
ManCave: OM loves those pastel silky shirts
ManCave: He and BAGO dressed like Johnny Cash today
Coach: LOL
The Professor: This is exactly what happened. She was given an allowance to spend on his new shirts. When she finally figured out that a mall is where you can buy all kinds of things, she went for the ones on sale and bought herself something extra...
ManCave: You think he allows her to shop at a mall?
Coach: Heck no
The Professor: My bad
Coach: Spin the cotton by hand
The Professor: The silk is home spun
ManCave: Dye it too
Coach: You bet....
Coach: Nothing to good for good ole Rhubarb!
ManCave: I was waiting for him to ask what his nickname was when Jeff said we don't' use each other's names
Coach: I told her to go out and buy me a couple of new shirts....that cracked me up
Coach: We can't tell him
The Professor: Only if she knew that women were allowed to vote since 1920...
Coach: His hair cut reminds me of a cartoon character
Coach: Can't place my finger on it
The Professor: Coach is on a roll today
ManCave: He reminds me of one of the cartoon guys on the Velvet peanut butter jar
Coach: Maybe that's it
The Professor: There we go
Coach: I'll look it up
The Professor: We need to unite against finance. No one sits at our table, and I mean no one...
Coach: Isn't this stuff great!
ManCave: NO ONE
ManCave: Gets away with this
Coach: That's IT DUDE! RHUBARB
ManCave: I nailed it!!!!!
Coach: You're the man!
The Professor: WOW, remarkable!
ManCave: That is SO him
ManCave: I knew he looked familiar.
ManCave: How in the h*ll did I pull that one out?
Coach: The first one was when we let him the door
The Professor: That picture is on his dresser mirror so he can match the look every morning
Coach: The middle one is when he told his wife to go buy shirts
ManCave: Let's get OM in here
ManCave: OM. ...
ManCave: This is Rhubarb in cartoon form: http://velvetpeanutbutter.com/_images/vpb_logo_lg.jpg
Coach: The last one is when he gets a taste to the Rhubarb pie
ManCave: LOL @ Coach
The Professor: Ah yes....the rhubarb pie....
ManCave: and OM. ..
ManCave: FINANCE people are sitting at OUR table
The Professor: ManCave missed his calling in investigative work
Coach: I'll call this picture the 'Three Stages of Rhubarb"
ManCave: This picture is SO him
Coach: I'm laughing so hard my back is hurting
Coach: Keep it coming
The Professor: Too bad OM didn't bring his taser today; need something to scare the finance people from our table
Coach: It's been a great day....Mountain Dew Man, Penny Pincher, and Three Stages of Rhubarb
ManCave: A tremendous day
OM: He was proud to say that he told Mrs. Rhubarb to buy those new shirts for him... the first new shirts he has since 1994.. The same year he bought his truck
Coach: LOL
The Professor: 2011 is a big year for Mr. and Mrs. Rhubarb
ManCave: Mrs. Wilma Rhubarb went shoppin' for him at www.groovyshirtoutlet.com
The Professor: Can't wait
ManCave: Coach, we even had SmokeHog Day....Frenchie and Smoky Joe outside again looking for their shadows.
Coach: LOL
ManCave: I just literally laughed out loud over here
Coach: I'm crying over here
The Professor: Tears down this way
Coach: I can't type after that one
The Professor: 1994...I was a sophomore at MSU. WOW, that was the last time rhubarb bought a new shirt...crazy...
Two New Character introduced today: Mountain Dew Man & Penny Pincher