Saturday, September 1, 2012

Episode 08-09-2012 - KC’s got a brand new bag!


KC has been moonlighting and was caught on film. Check this out...


KC, a spokesmen for Tricycle Racing World Magazine, and one of the top racers in the National Tricycle Racing League says “it's ALL about the Trike”. In fact, racing TRIKEzilla’s is all I do in my spare time - all day, every day and it’s hard work. I train anywhere from 4-to-6 hours a day in preparation for Nationals. At last years Nationals, held at the Indianapolis speed way, KC took second place which he hopes to improve on this year.
We’ve search the globe far and wide for the best value in aluminum, steel, paint and components and bring them together in our CubeCity design offices. Our designers are on top of the latest technologies, materials and styles. Fluidly designed and technologically engineered. There, our Tricycle designers put forth innovative ideas from which prototypes are made. Each aspect of each model is closely scrutinized and fixed in the redesign phase. Then it's off to the factory for production. Once the three wheeled racer exits the design lab, it's a Trike I’m proud of, say KC. 
KC gives a lot praise to his put crew for all of his success. If it wasn’t for them, I’m not sure where I’d be. Seen here in a group photo after taking 2nd in the 2011 Nationals.

The secret to KC’s success and maintain his focus during the race, his pit crew (known as Sunshine” pipe in music over KC’s headset. You may heard a few of these tunes before “That’s the way I like it”, “Get Down Tonight”, and KC’s favorite race tune “I want to take you higher”.
Rock on Trike Race!