Thursday, March 14, 2013

Episode 3-13-2013 – Bilal-a-Clause / Charlie LeDuff goes rogue!


It’s present time at the T-Mobile home! Not only for his kids, but for his brothers kids as well. We’re calling T-Mobile “Bilal-a-Clause” for buying gifts c/o his sister-in-law. 

// 

Charlie LeDuff goes rogue!
It’s reported and local news teams have obtained a police report that indicates that LeDuff urinated in public, insulted female police officers, got into a brawl, and bit a security guard who tried to break it up.
ManCave: Say it isn’t so! L.G. hero, Charlie LeDuff whizzing, in public and biting a security guard?  Oh no!
Mansel: I think this makes him more of a hero to the LG.
Coach: I saw that on the news last night.
OM: We will invite him to the Fall Beer Fest with us to be our guest.
Coach: I like what you’re saying!
ManCave: I wonder if any of the breweries could make a LeDuff Beer.
Mansel: Get a sharpie and put an “Le” on this can and we’re good to go.


OM: It could be marketed as a French Simpsons beer.