I know this is a bit strange but we wanted to have a little fun at lunch. Did you ever get a phone call or text message from someone you really didn't know? Well this happen to Lunch Gang member OM during lunch. Here's the background: OM get's a text message for a beauty salon which was meant to go to someone else….
OM to LG
Ok... Marina sent a text back a bit ago completely not recognizing that I, Angela, have a drinking problem and a friend who is in trouble with the law. She was back on the “let’s get the time of the appointment straight”. So I said “I am such a spaz, what time was our original apt?” to which she responded “I have no idea. I’m sure you guys were just gonna get your makeup done by... blah blah blah… but since I did your trial for the wedding, I want to do it the day of too…. blah blah…. So let’s shoot for 11:40”
Now, not wanting to totally F up Angela’s wedding and live with that on my conscience, I sent Marina back a note to call Angela at home, and that she had the wrong address. I am sure there will be some choice words headed my way shortly after she figures out that she was dealing with someone else. Don’t worry Gwenith, I didn’t throw you under the bus.
I would say that Marina will have learned a few valuable lessons when this is all complete. First, it is much better to pick up the phone when dealing with your clients, especially when something as important as one’s wedding is on the line. Second, be sure you have the correct phone number to call. And Finally, never trust anyone with a name like Gwenith.
Smokes to LG
That's friggin hilarious. Just goes to show how our culture has changed when it comes to communications. Like you said, if it's something that important, pick up the phone.
Bago to LG
That Angela…What a b*tch!
-Gwenith
Coach to LG
She must be from the Southside of the tracks!
OM to LG
Come on Gwenith… to the bike racks!
Smokes to LG
All right, cat fight!!!!
Tale of the Tape
Angela - Strengths: wiry, stamina. Weakness: won't want to mess up the perfect 'do
Gwenith - Strengths: sheer size, great ground game. Weakness: needs a quick knockout as won't make it past first round
Current line in Vegas:
Angela: 3/2
Gwenith: 8/1
MC to LG
Gwenith...after Marina does "her" makeup this weekend...
Bago to LG
Wow, that’s HOT!!!
A little bit country and a little bit rock-n-roll…
OM to LG
All is well. Marina texted back recognizing that she may have contacted the wrong person and it is all a misunderstanding. She was sorry for bothering me… how funny is that? I think I will text her back and ask her about that Facebook picture.
MC to LG
So she doesn't even recognize you were messin' with her? Wow.
OM to LG
Oblivious!
Professor to LG
Now would be a good time to ask her about the Mr. Lucky package...